Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jaime commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App will not open on my iPhone X. When I attempt to open it, it automatically crashes and turns off

• Luthando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have a Pro version but I have lost it, just did the update and restored purchases but I still don't have access to the expert. Please help

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update still won't allow the extras promised.... Have reinstalled and restored purchases to no avail...

You have absolutely no right to change the terms of service for this application- its a clear breach of offer and acceptance. I agreed to pay for the pro version of this app and in return you got rid off it without any notification-please issue a full refund. I'll be following up with apple to make sure i get my money back

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on men's health man up and look after your customers give us what we paid for very poor service

• Arska commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is scam! First you pay for pro-features and bum your money are gone. Hey but you can always pay more! WTF? not mentioning all the lost data. Used this for one month, i want 70% of my money back

While the app looks and functions much better than before, I feel cheated having happily upgraded to pro before the update to now have lost features such as "favourite" - you have to subscribe to "expert" to favourite workouts. Bizarre. Surely, at the least, they could offer a free 3 month expert upgrade to cover the money we spent for Pro?

Very upsetting so called update. So many bugs, issues and not to mention having paid for pro, features are gone!
        List of issues found so far...
        Timer pauses when screen is locked or not in app
        Can't see what exercises are coming up - Inconvenient in a busy gym as you can't pick your next workout
        No 'scroll through list' to select weight. Have to tap the + button 100's of times
        Uses data continually to play video
        Timer skips if you go to next workout
        Ect etc...

• Murray Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot believe how bad this downgrade is! Paid for pro-gone,all workout that I had saved -gone, all info saved to calendar-gone, personal trainer function -gone and this downgrade will find me GONE!

Glad to see I am not the only one! Talk about a downgrade! Previous Pro functionality which I paid for has gone and you now want more money. Please reinstate and fix this as soon as possible. Thanks

• Greg Bagshaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While the update looks good I have to agree with all the other comments. We've paid for the upgrades already, and the restore purchases function doesn't work. When will this be sorted?
        This was a good app, please sort out the bugs as soon as possible.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Terrible! I had JUST paid for the upgraded version and now everything is gone and there's a new pricing model.

So I paid you guys for a purchase and you took it away after about a week! Your reputation will suffer BIG TIME for pulling this kind of nonsense!

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened after the update? Looks great but I upgraded to Pro version and now it is gone.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The pro version seems to be gone. I paid for pro & extra content, now i need a 'expert' upgrade to get the features i allready paid for.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base